The Tiki Cocktails for $9 made me extremely happy. Here are the ones I sipped...
- Blue Hawaiian: Malibu, Blue Curacao, Creme de Coconut, and Pineapple
- Polynesian Pearl: Bacardi Superior, Bekrovka, Lime, OJ, Allspice, Cinnamon, and Vanilla
- Papoy: Bacardi Superior, Thai Basil, Lime, Cardamon, and Coconut
I did miss out on the Odder Pops ($6), so if you try one, tell me how it is!
What made me even happier than my blue rum, was the food. The Pu Pu Platter was killer and so were every single one of the sliders I tried.
- Pu Pu Platter: Duck Spring Roll, Samosas, Three Skewers (Shrimp/Chinese Sweet Sausage and Passion Fruit, Filipino Pork BBQ, Grilled Skirt Steak)
- Salt & Vinegar Popcorn: Brown Butter and Chives
- Beef Slider: Pimento Cheese, Secret Sauce, Housemade Brioche
- Chicken "Schnitzel": Garlic Lemon Ailoli, Avocado
- Kalua Pork & Spam: Teriyaki Pineapple
- Rock Shrimp Po Boy: Pickled Egg Remoulade, Toasted Brioche
- Falafal Slider: Truffle Tahini Sauce, Tomato, Cucumber
- Brioche Donut: Brown Butter
Also I must pay a special homage to the best donuts I have ever had. I have had at least 100 donuts in my life and these left an emotional impact on my soul. The brown butter glaze and soft brioche dough tasted like home, a warm blanket and the best kiss you've ever had. If you do not order them, you are missing everything grand in life.
For all information please visit www.thechurchkeyla.com
Happy New Year,