The evening started with a few appetizers
- Five Spice Chicken Wings with BBQ sauce
- Grilled Melon: Grilled seasonal melon, arugula, reduced balsamic, olive oil, salt, pepper & goat cheese
- Crispy Jalepeño Peppers: Corn, cilantro, onion, buffalo mozzarella & yogurt
- Tuna Tataki: Seared tuna, black & white sesame, wasabi crust & aioli
- Cured Meat Platter: A selection of premium cured meats, olives & pickles
Other Menu Highlights
- The Meat Hook: 10oz of succulent chunks of natural ‘Never Ever’ prime dry aged NY sirloin, rib eye & fillet with peppers, onions & corn with creamy pepper sauce
- Southwestern Burger: 1/2 lb with potato rosti, avocado, jalapeños, cilantro, sour cream & arugula
- New York 11oz Aged Coulloute
- Crispy Quinoa Salad: Almonds, carrot ribbons, beetroot, arugula, pumpkin seeds, crumbled feta cheese & citrus vinaigrette
Before I left I got a tour of the glass meat locker which is in full view of diners. I can't decide if this is a good or bad touch. It is proof that you are getting the freshest cut of meat there is!
If you are a hardcore meat-lover, you have no reason not to check this place out!
There is a rumor that Meat District Co. will be coming to West Hollywood, which I would greatly appreciate...I still need to taste the burger!
For more info please visit www.meatdistrictco.com