If it's your first time in, be prepared for a good five minutes of sampling! I was offered tastes of nearly every custard and upside down pie they had! Obviously the classic créme caramel was a winner.
Other custard samples included:
- Ube (Purple Yam, Upside Down Pie)
- Buko Pandan (Young Coconut Pandan, Upside Down Pie)
- Mexican Hot Chocolate (Made with ghost pepper – one of the hottest peppers!)
- Chocolate Créme Caramel
- Manila Mango
- Original (brioche and challah mix with special custard topped with Salted Caramel sauce)
- Mocha Chocolate Chip
- Caramelized Bacon
- Glazed Donut with Seasonal Fruit (Made with Glazed Donuts)*
Overall Rating: ****
Créme Caramel LA appears at weekly farmer's markets and have an excellent catering department!
For more website information, click on the link below.
Crème Caramel LA Custard Dessert Bakery [coffee] [eats] [sweets] Hours: Tues.-Sun. 8a.m. – 4p.m. | Closed Mon. 14849 Burbank Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91411 (818) 949-8352 | email@example.com