I love mojitos! This one really made a lasting impression on me as I also love pink, fruity flavors! This cocktail is perfect to serve in the hot summer months.
Makes 6 glasses
• 1 handful strawberries, stems removed
• 1/2 small seedless watermelon cubed
• 8-10 thin slices of cucumber
• 1 lime, quartered and juiced
• 1 tbs. sugar
• 1 1/4 cups white rum
• 1 bunch of mint leaves, 6 sprigs for serving
• club soda
• In a large pitcher, muddle strawberries, watermelon, lime juice and sugar.
• Gently stir in mint leaves
• Add rum
• Add club soda (as much or as little depending on your taste)
• Add cucumber slices
• Pour over ice for each glass
• Garnish glasses with strawberry and watermelon slices and 1 sprig of mint
• Optional: mixture may be strained for a smoother finish and appearance.